Warranty & Returns : Terms and Procedure
To return a product, please click the "[Request Return]" link next to the product name on the original order within your order history.
To track an existing return click here.
At click4mac, we are committed to excellence in pre sales & after sales support, and will always do our best to resolve any issue with products we have supplied.
Non-faulty items may be returned up to 14 days after you take delivery of them. Faulty items may be returned at any time during the warranty period as stated on the product page/invoice when purchased.
Items replaced within the warranty period will be covered for the remainer of the original warranty period, or 30 days from the date of return to the customer, whichever is longer. Where a refurbished computer or other Apple device is repaired within the warranty period, the device will be covered against recurrence of the same fault, or failure of any part fitted during the repair, for the remainer of the original warranty period, or 30 days from the date of return to the customer, whichever is longer.
Items reported faulty within 14 days of receipt will be considered to be within our DOA period and we will either pay for collection of the item of re-imburse the return shipping cost. The click4mac warranty is "return to base" and therefore we will not arrange, or pay the cost associated with, returning items reported faulty after 14 days from receipt and within the products warranty period.
- Items returned due to an error by us will receive a full refund.
- Items bought as Used or Recycled, and returned due to customer error may be subject to a restocking/re-testing fee of 15% or £10, whichever is greater.
- Items bought as New and returned due to customer error will have to be re-sold as Used and therefore will be subject to a re-stocking fee of 25% or £10, whichever is greater.
- The Bookyard reserves the right to refuse the refund for new items returned without their packaging, items returned damaged/incomplete or items that have failed due to misuse, mishandling or accidental damage.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded for items returned due to customer error.